Terms and conditions of reservation
1) These are our reservation conditions:
- In order to make a reservation the customer must prepay the deposit of the amount for the first night of the entire stay.
- Tourist and promotion taxes are charged upon the guest’s arrival at the reception desk. Tourist and promotion taxes cost 3,13 EUR for adults (above 18 years old), half of the price for youngsters between 7-18 years old and free of charge for kids under 7 years old.
- The reservation is not valid until Kollmann Rooms & Apartments send the customer an email with confirmation of the reservation.
- The remaining amount for the stay (second, third,…) must be paid upon the arrival.
Cancellation policy and modifications::
- The modification or cancellation of a reservation will carry the following charges
- The amount of the first night if cancelled or modified by the customer less than 14 days before the arrival date
- In case of no-show the amount of the first night .
- In the event of circumstances out of control of the customer the same criteria applies set forth in this paragraph by modification or cancellation of the reservation.
- Modifications to your reservation (the change of check-in or check-out) will be subject to the availability.
- If the client must leave the property before the planned departure date there will not be any type of refund.
- Neither will it be acceptable to save money for future reservations on the occasion of a modification or cancellation.
- The occupation of each unit is limited to the number of people specified in the booking confirmation (maximum 2 adults for instance). If it is detected that there are more people staying in the unit that is authorized the reservation will be cancelled. Any visitor must be authorized by the receptionist.
Kollmann Rooms & Apartments house rules
- Guests are obliged to obey house rules, otherwise their deposit will be detained
- Kollmann rooms and apartments have the right to check house rules obedience at all times.
- If guests cause any damage to the house or equipment , they will have to cover the damage and pay the loss of income due to the caused damage.
- The person who triggers the fire -alarm without reason, pays for the intervention.
- Units can be used from 3 PM on the day of arrival until 11 AM on the day of departure.
- Quiet hours in the whole building are from 11 PM until 7 AM.
- Kollmann rooms and apartments are not responsible for injuries of their guests
- Kollmann rooms and apartments are not responsible for money and personal belongings of the guests.
- Smoking in Kollmann rooms and apartments is not allowed , regulated by Slovenian law UL RS nr. 60/07. Smoking is prohibited in the whole building.
- Leaning out of the windows and smoking on the windows are not allowed.
- Any possession of prohibited drugs and arms within the building is not allowed.
- Guests should stay decent and respectful to the staff and other guests.
- Entrance for people who are not guests of Kollmann rooms and apartments is subjected to the agreement with the receptionist.
- Pets are allowed for additional 10 EUR per night.
- Late check-out is subjected to the availability and is possible maximum until 1 PM for additional charge of 20 EUR per unit.